1. INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONTROLLER FOR THE PERSONAL DATA:
The controller for the data collected by means of the websites, www.cafespont.com (henceforth, the “Web” or the “Website”) is CAFES PONT S.L., with C.I.F. no. B60483765, with registered address at Av. Rafael Casanova nº40, Sabadell. Henceforth, “CAFES PONT”.
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1 Why do we process your personal data?
At CAFES PONT, we will process your personal data, collected on the Website, for the following purposes:
a) In the event that you contract or engage goods or services offered by means of the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as for management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
b) Sending information requested by means of the forms provided on the Website.
c) Sending commercial communications about offers and/or advertising of interest to you.
d) Sending bulletins (newsletters) with information, news and updates for our services and for the sector.
2.2 How long do we retain the personal data collected?
The personal data provided shall be retained while the commercial relationship endures or until you request their suppression, and in any case for the term during which legal liability for the services provided could be enforced.
The processing of your data is premised upon the following, which render it legitimate:
1.a) Requesting information or engaging the services of CAFES PONT, the terms and conditions for which shall be placed at your disposal, and in any event, prior to any eventual engagement.
In the event that you do not facilitate your data to us, or you do in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to attend to your request, as it would be entirely impossible to provide you with the information requested or enter into the engagement of the services.
By facilitating any type of personal information to the Web of Cafes Pont, all users understand and give their unambiguous consent for the collection and processing of that information, for the purposes described hereunder
- Communication with us. We will respond to the comments and questions you pose to use by means of our Web, both online and recording your request as a conference. This medium includes calling you by telephone or communicating with you via email.
- Direct marketing and promotions. The purpose of this service is to provide you with information previously requested by you online, or to furnish you with general information about the services of Cafes Pont. When we request Personal Data for marketing and promotions, we generally, nevertheless, offer the possibility that you may choose the use you wish to be made of your Personal Data.
- Personnel selection (Recruitment). If you send us an employment application online, your Personal Data or curriculum vitae shall be used for that purpose, which may include contacting you by email, telephone or ordinary post. In certain cases it may be necessary for you to register at our Web and maintain your data up-to-date. Unless you indicate the contrary to us, Cafes Pont shall retain your Personal Data and curriculum vitae in files which are the property of Cafes Pont, for consideration for future offers of employment.
- Providers (Partners). Certain Webs of Cafes Pont allow external providers to register, for the purpose of providing products and services to Cafes Pont. These Personal Data shall be used to establish or carry out a transaction with the provider and for other procedures related to the cited purposes.
- Maintenance of the Web and carrying out satisfaction surveys. Your Personal Data and opinions shall be used for the purpose of maintaining and improving our Web. Similarly, your Personal Data may be used for performing client satisfaction surveys.
- Compilation of statistical data sets referring to the use of the Web.
The data shall not be communicated to any third party outside Cafes Pont unless this is required by law.
We may communicate data about you to third parties who provide services to us, and who reasonably require access to personal data about you for one or more of the objectives
indicated in the preceding section.
As a data subject who has provided your personal data to us, you enjoy the absolute right to obtain confirmation of whether we at Cafes Pont are processing your personal data, and specifically, you are entitled to exercise the following rights acknowledged to you by the regulations on personal data protection in force, as is set out in the same:
- Right to ACCESS to your personal data
- Right to request RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data
- Right to request SUPPRESSION when, among other grounds, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were requested.
- In certain circumstances, you may request RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING for your data, in which case we will retain them solely to exercise or defend against claims.
- Right to Objection to the sending of communications.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situations, data subjects may exercise the right to OBJECTION to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except where required by law, or to exercise or defend against possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situations, data subjects may exercise the right to PORTABILITY of their data.
You may exercise these rights in writing at the postal address and/or by communicating with the email address stated in section “1. Information about the processing controller for the personal data.”
In addition, in the event that any of their rights may have been infringed, data subjects enjoy the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD), at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, or by means of the website of the AEPD.
It is possible that Cafes Pont may collect information from its Web pages using cookies and clicktrails. All the information collected by these means shall be anonymous, aggregated, and used exclusively to develop and verify the origin of the traffic and the volume of use of our Web. On occasions, cookies are used to assist you in the search for appropriate information and to guide your visit according to your preferences. For instance, a cookie might be used to remind you of your access information (login), if you chose the option “Remember me” at the moment of defining that information. Should you not wish to receive cookies from our Webs, you may configure your browser to reject them or to request immediate confirmation from you each time one is received. Nevertheless, rejecting cookies could prevent you from accessing certain parts of the Web.